A1 Jobs Info

Swayam Yojana Odisha 2024- get easily 1 lakh loon, how to apply?

The government of Odisha launched a new scheme called ‘Swayam Yojana’, which will be helpful for ration card holders families as well as youths. This scheme was started on February 12, 2024, by the chief minister of Odisha, Shree Naveen Patnaik. So interested and eligible people should read the article carefully and apply for Swayam Yojana Odisha 2024.

Swayam Yojana Odisha 2024

The Chief Minister of Odisha, Shree Naveen Patnaik, mainly looks at the unemployment situation in Odisha, where youths are jobless. With the help of the youth of Odisha, a scheme was launched where the government gives up to Rs. 1,000,000 to youths of Odisha who are interested in doing business, small businesses, or start-ups. This Swayam Yojana loon can claim only ration card-holder youths whose age is between 18 and 35 years.

Swayam Scheme Overview

Scheme NameSwayam Yojana
Launch byShree Naveen Patnaik
Launch inOdisha
Launch date12/02/24
Launch year2024
Loon amount Up to 1,00,000/-
Beneficiaries Youth of Odisha
Official Website Click here

Eligibility for Swayam Yojana Odisha

It’s easy to fill out the eligibility form for the Swayam Scheme. The required eligibility terms and conditions are given below in detail.

  1. Resident of Odisha
  2. Age- 18-35 years
  3. Required documents
  4. Ration card
  5. Applicants or their families should be members of the Kalia Yojana scheme or the BSKY scheme, or their annual income should be less than 2 lakh.
  6. Applicants also registered on ‘Udyam Yojana’.

Swayam Yojana required documents

Below, we are given a list of required documents that are necessary at the time of applying for the Swayam Scheme. These are,

  1. Aadhaar card
  2. Passport size photo
  3. Ration card
  4. Mobile number
  5. email id

Swayam Yojana Odisha apply online 2024

People also search on Google for ‘how to apply for Swayam Yojana Odisha 2024? 

The online application process for Swayam Yojana Odisha is detailed below.

  1. First, search on Google swayam.odisha.gov.in to visit the official website. Then click the first link for ‘Government of Odisha’.
  2. After that, you need a Udyam registration number that can be obtained through the link (after filling out the details).
  3. After completing the fill-up of the Swayam application, click on the submit button for the final submission.
  4. After submitting your application, you can check your application status through your Aadhar number on the Swayam official website.

Swayam Yojana apply online date

On the official website of the Swayam Yojana, do not include any last date for the Swayam Scheme. So, you can apply for Swayam Yojana loon as you require.

Swayam Yojana Odisha Registration

For the registration of the Swayam Yojana, you can follow the process that we have given above. For more details and information, you can follow us on YouTube. Subscribe to our channel to see the registration video.

Swayam Yojana Benefits

The main beneficiaries of the Swayam Yojana scheme are the youth of Odisha. For those who are unemployed or looking for a business, this scheme is really a gift for them. This scheme gives you a golden opportunity to start your own business or grow your business. The main quality of this scheme is that it is interest-free.

Swayam Yojana Odisha 2024- Objective

According to the Chief Minister of Odisha, in the upcoming 2 years, 1 lakh Odia will get employment. The employment target of the government will increase. The main objective of the Swayam Yojana scheme is to create employment.

Swayam Yojana Odisha Loan amount

Under this scheme, the government provides up to 1 lakh loons without paying any interest. Borrowers should save 5% of the loon amount as margin money. The rest of the 95% loon amount will be paid without interest.

Swayam Yojana interest rate and payback

In this scheme, the bank provides a maximum of two installments to pay back. The loon payback time will be 4 years.

People also ask

Q.1) What is Swayam Yojana interest Odisha?
Ans: Swam Yojana is a scheme where Odisha government gives to youth up to 1 lakh loon without interest.
Q.2) How to apply for Swayam Yojana?
Ans: The detail apply process we are given above.
Q.3) What is the new scheme in Odisha 2024?
Ans: Swayam Yojana
Q.4) Who is eligible to apply for Swayam Yojana?
Ans: All Odisha youths
Q.5) Swayam Yojana last date?
Ans: Government do not declare last date in their guidelines.


Swayam guidelines in English
in Odia
Udyam registration Click here
Official website Click here
For Latest job update Click here
Join Our Telegram group Click here
Follow us on YouTube Click here

Leave a Comment